Saturday, June 22, 2013

A new blog for seniors with IOS devices

It is not that I don't have enough to do, I do. In any case I am starting a blog for those of us who have reached the ranks of Seniors and own an iOS device. As simple as these devices are to operate, we seniors often don't know about all their capabilities or the tricks of the trade when using them.

Now for those that are not sure if they do or not have an iOS device, iOS devices are iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Apple TVs.

Having said that, from time to time I will post informational items, tips, and tricks I have found and I think you might find useful. For example, coming very soon is a post on changes coming to Apple TV, not to mention IOS 7, the new iPads as well as iPhones, so check back often.

If you have friends or family that might be interested let them know about this effort at well. We are at http://seniorsipad.blogspot.com/

For questions or comments email me at gwtr0940@icloud.com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Georgetown Tx,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment